Chilhowee Baptist Center Services
All client services are by appointment only. Click Here for more information.
- Food Pantry - Families may receive a 2-3 day food supply five times a year, by appointment only. We ask you to wait at least 2 weeks in between food appointments. Toiletries and cleaning items are given with food appointments, when available.
- Clothing Room - Clients may receive clothing once every two months, by appointment. The clothing room is open every Monday and Wednesday. Check-in time is 12:30, followed by a brief service with one of our pastors sharing the gospel. After the service, you may select 3 outfits and a pair of shoes per person on your account from our clothing room.
- Furniture and Appliances - These items are donated by members of our churches and community and are given out on an as-needed basis. These items are limited to 2 items every 6 months in order to serve all of our clients. Please call ahead to reserve available items and make an appointment for pickup.
- Household Items - Bed linens, towels, dishes, cookware, etc. are given when available. Just ask when checking in. We do limit these items.
- Baby Layettes - This item is given to mothers within 2 weeks of their delivery date.
- Haircuts - are provided on the 1st Thursday of each month. Appointments are made 1 week in advance.